Certificate III in Business to Business Sales SIR30316
All courses offered by TABMA Training are delivered to meet student needs in a similar format with either face to face tuition and/or mentoring support. Some programs have a class based training schedule to assist students with more comprehensive subjects and
Students are expected to attend all classes and successfully complete all tasks and activities during the course. There are also activities to be completed outside of the workshops. These activities are aimed at allowing the learners to apply the course content in their own workplace environment.
12 months – 18 months
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
10 units must be completed – 5 core + 5 elective units:
- Optimise customer and territory coverage SIRWSLS004
- Build customer relationships and loyalty SIRXCEG003
- Maintain business to business to business relationships SIRXCEG005
- Work effectively in a service environment SIRXIND001
- Contribute to workplace health and safety SIRXWHS002
- Engage the customer SIRXCEG001
- Assist with customer difficulties SIRXCEG002
- Work effectively in a team SIRXCOM002
- Provide sales solutions to customers BSBCUE304
- Analyse and achieve sales target SIRWSLS002
- Sell to the retail customer SIRXSLS001
This qualification provides a pathway to work in businesses that supply products or services to other businesses such as wholesalers.
Individuals with this qualification are able to perform roles such as business to business sales officer, sales representative and customer service officer.
BSB40615 Certificate IV in Business Sales