Certificate III in Warehousing Operations TLI31616
The Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations covers a wide range of key tasks in general warehouse duties. This qualification can be delivered on your site and tailored to suit your specific warehouse needs. Industry experience trainers will teach your staff how to confidently manage, maintain and coordinate warehouse operations leading to increased inventory effectiveness, reduction in errors and improved systematic flow of operations.
Delivery of this qualification (mixed mode) includes units delivered by e-learning and the remainder delivered either via zoom or on site by trainers.
Training will commence once a TCID has been issued and the student fee has been paid and the contract registered with Smart and Skilled (STS).
Training times will be mutually agreed to suit business operations to ensure minimum disruption to the workplace.
Assessments – students will be required to complete a series of assignments and practical work-based activities to develop their on job competencies. Employers will be updated on a regular basis about student progress every 6 months but can discuss progress at any time.
Delivery of training and assessment will then take up to 12 months depending on the student completing all assigned tasks and assessments.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- Implement and monitor WHS procedures
- Shift materials safely using manual handling strategies
- Maintain stock control and receivables
- Apply quality systems
- Using inventory systems to organise stock control
- Identify goods and store to specifications
- Organise dispatch operations
- Organise warehouse records operations
- Chain of responsibility
- Monitor storage facilities
- Complete receivable and dispatch documentation
- Coordinate stock takes
- Complete workplace orientation/ induction procedures
- Pick and process orders
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Work effectively in a team
Job roles in the industry could lead to employment as a warehouse storeman or stock controller.
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management.