Certificate IV Business BSB30115
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
All courses offered by TABMA Training are delivered to meet student needs in a similar format with either face to face tuition and/or mentoring support. Some programs have a class based training schedule to assist students with more comprehensive subjects and
Students are expected to attend all classes and successfully complete all tasks and activities during the course. There are also activities to be completed outside of the workshops. These activities are aimed at allowing the learners to apply the course content in their own workplace environment.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
10 units must be completed – 1 core + 9 elective units:
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements BSBWHS401
- Make a presentation BSBCMM401
- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies BSBCUS401
- Promote innovation in a team environment BSBINN301
- Develop teams and individuals BSBLED401
- Undertake marketing activities BSBMKG414
- Analyse and present research information BSBRES401
- Identify risk and apply risk management processes BSBRSK401
- Communicate effectively as a workplace leader BSBLDR401
- Lead effective workplace relationships BSBLDR402
- Implement operational plan BSBMGT402
Individuals could work in roles as senior administration officers, senior research officers and senior project officers.
BSB50215 Diploma of Business