Certificate IV in Leadership & Management BDB42015
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry context. As well as assuming responsibility for their performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others.
They also have some responsibility for organizing and monitoring the output of their team. They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
All courses offered by TABMA Training are delivered to meet student needs in a similar format with either face to face tuition and/or mentoring support. Some programs have a class based training schedule to assist students with more comprehensive subjects and
Students are expected to attend all classes and successfully complete all tasks and activities during the course. There are also activities to be completed outside of the workshops. These activities are aimed at allowing the learners to apply the course content in their own workplace environment.
12-18 months in an workplace environment.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
12 units must be completed – 4 core + 8 elective units:
- Communicate effectively as a workplace leader BSBldr401
- Lead effective workplace relationships BSBLDR402
- Lead team effectiveness BSBLDR403
- Implement operational plan BSBMGT402
- Promote innovation in a team environment BSBINN301
- Implement continuous improvement BSBMGT403
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements. BSBWHS401
- Develop work priorities BSBWOR404
- Make a presentation BSBCMM4021
- Implement customer service standards BSBCUS403
- Develop teams and individuals BSBLED401
- Analyse and present research information BSBRES401
Individuals undertaking this qualification are eligible for frontline supervisors and manager roles across a wide range of business sectors.
BSB50215 Diploma of Business